“A captivating coming-of-age story”
- by Ryan Craddock 3 hours ago
Where Cards Fall, an indie adventure described as a “slice of life story”, is heading to Nintendo Switch early next year, it’s been confirmed.
From developer The Game Band and publisher Snowman, Where Cards Fall originally launched on Apple’s App store earlier this year, but is being treated to a Switch and PC release in 2021. It has players building houses made of cards to bring memories to life, create pathways, and complete puzzles.
Here’s a feature list:
• Over 50 challenging spacial puzzles that exercise your imagination and strategic thinking skills
• A captivating coming-of-age story told without dialogue
• A unique art style inspired by contemporary artistic movements
• Tactile, accessible controls hand-crafted for every device
• Immersive audio and an original soundtrack. Headphones recommended!
We’re certainly fans of the art style on show here and it’s had heaps of praise thrown its way over the past few months – perhaps this is one to keep an eye on next year?
As always, feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below.