Meghan’s sister ‘breaks ankle in car crash’

Meghan’s sister ‘breaks ankle in car crash’

Meghan Markle’s sister has hit out at the Palace for not helping her father after his heart attack — saying she had to send him money. 

Samantha Markle launched the astonishing attack on officials at Kensington Palace, saying she had to wire cash over to him following the operation. 

It comes as she suffered a suspected broken ankle and a fractured knee in a car crash on Wednesday, hours after she slammed the royal family for not supporting her father after his heart attack. 

Last night she joined her brother Thomas Markle Jr in his criticism of the Palace after she claimed her father was not offered support following his heart attack. 

She also claimed to have had to wire money to 73-year-old Thomas Markle so he could survive.

Meghan Markle’s half- sister Samantha (left, and right with the actress) has hit out at the Palace for not helping her father after his heart attack — saying she had to send him money

Thomas Markle Jr previously told The Mirror: ‘I wrote to Kensington Palace months ago asking for their aid. We’ve all been so overwhelmed by the attention and have found it difficult living under such scrutiny.’

He is in Windsor but is not invited to the wedding, along with her half-sister and fellow estranged family members after months of infighting among them soured the occasion. 

Samantha, who had earlier astonishingly claimed she was behind her father’s deal to stage photograph with a paparazzi agency, said his condition was ‘life-threatening’.  

‘He was upset. He wanted to go. But his doctor had the overruling opinion he needed surgery. So he’s smart enough to know, “this is life threatening”,’ Samantha told The Sun.  

She went on to dismiss reports that Kensington Palace had offered support for her father in Mexico and had not offered to fly him to London early or provide details on how he could get there. 

The sibling added: ‘That is not true or he would have been living in his place. He’d have a reliable vehicle. He’d have been with security. I have receipts showing I’ve sent my father money twice by MoneyGram because he needed it.

Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle, has once again pulled out of his daughter’s big day, revealing that he needs to have major heart surgery this morning

‘There was no actual contact from Meghan and she has not spoken with my father since the heart attack. I don’t know why that is, I’m not blaming her.’

This goes directly against Mr Markle’s own claims that Meghan called and texted him after he decided to pull out of the wedding.

Retired lighting engineer Thomas Markle blamed the heart attack he suffered a week ago on an open letter by his son, Thomas Jr, in which he tried convincing Prince Harry not to marry Meghan. 

The 73-year-old had flip-flopped on his decision to not attend the Royal Wedding, saying he did not want to embarrass his daughter or the Royal Family after it emerged he staged photographs with a paparazzi agency. 

Thomas Markle Jr also told The Mirror: ‘I wrote to Kensington Palace months ago asking for their aid. We’ve all been so overwhelmed by the attention and have found it difficult living under such scrutiny  

He had also suggested that Meghan’s mother, his ex-wife Doria Ragland, should walk down the aisle. 

After last night’s car crash, Samantha’s boyfriend told website TMZ that a photographer’s car veered in front of them – forcing him to swerve left and crash into a concrete barrier.

Mark said Samantha, who has multiple sclerosis, was left with a twisted and backwards-facing foot after striking the windshield and falling to the floor mat.

Mark

Read More

Add your comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.