Pontins holidaymaker is savaged by BED BUGS during £1,277 stay in ‘filthy’ chalet that left her ‘covered in red sores and battling a blood infection’
- Leesa Dean, 43, said she has a blood infection and scars from bed bug bites
- She had paid £1,277 from the stay with a group of friends at the north Wales park
- The mother from Scotland said there were dirty dishes in the sinks and rotten food in the chalet on their arrival
A mother claims she has been left with red sores all over her body from a filthy chalet infested with bed bugs at a Pontins holiday park.
Leesa Dean, 43, claims she has a blood infection and scars after being bitten by insects at the holiday park during a stay in May that set her back £1,277.
Ms Dean says the chalet at Pontins’ Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park in northeast Wales was covered in mouse droppings and mould.
Leesa Dean, 43, said she has a blood infection and scars after being bitten by insects at the holiday park during her £1,277 May stay
She added there were dirty dishes left in the sink and rotten food on the work tops when she arrived with friends.
‘I was shocked at the state of the place and it was pretty cle